Let's Get Witchy! Back To Hogwarts 2019 Tag!

Photo taken by + belongs to me.

Welcome, Welcome, To Another Year of Hogwarts Tags!


My badass Ravenclaw friend and fellow geek girl Heather tagged me to hop on everyone’s favorite Scotland bound scarlet steam engine and go BACK TO HOGWARTS! It’s September 1st, my trunk is packed, ticket is in hand, and my book tucked into the crook of my arm. This badger babe 🦡is ready to book it back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. 

LET’S EAT PUMPKIN PASTIES DO THIS, WITCHES! 




You have to go shopping in Diagon Alley! What store do you go to first?
Would you peg me as a Ron Weasley if I said Florean Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlour? ‘Cuz I can really go for some pumpkin spice soft serve. It’s September and pumpkin is once again my favorite thing in the world. And it’s the freaking wizarding world. Florean can make it nondairy for me. 

You’re on the train! What are you getting from the trolley?
PUMPKIN PASTIES, chocolate frogs and a couple of licorice wands. I don’t have a raging sweet tooth but instead a squirrelly habit of gathering food and storing it for later. (YES it once took me two weeks to eat a chocolate bar.) Of course, I’d enjoy some noms while on the train, but most would be snacks I could enjoy during the start of term. Sometimes a brutal potions lesson, just like a killer period with cramps from hell, could be best followed with some dark chocolate frogs. 

It’s time for the welcome feast! Which house table are you at?
Hufflepuff hufflepuff hufflepuff. Hey, hi, yeah, Hufflepuff. 


You get an elective this year! What will it be?
Easy. Divination! You don’t need to ask me twice to drink some tea and keep a dream journal.

You’ve got a break between classes! What will you be doing?
Walking the grounds! Breathing that cool, crisp Scottish air, and being surrounded by lush greenery is soul-soothing AF. If I’m feeling bold I’ll sliiiiiide right into the edge of the Forbidden Forest to say hi to the Thestrals and see if I could spot any golden unicorn foals, because ADORABLE. 



You get to go to Hogsmeade this year! Where do you go first?
The Three Broomsticks! A round of butterbeer enjoyed round the cozy fire in a bustling pub with my besties is an afternoon well spent in my book! 

You’re meeting up with friends to hang out! Where in the castle are you all going to chill?
In the castle? Awww. I was gonna say by the lake. BUT OK. In thaaaaat case, Ravenclaw Common Room. YES I SAID RAVENCLAW FIGHT ME. An airy, round, blue room high in the West Tower with a dope view of the grounds? And a STAR carpet? Yes, please. But I promise I wouldn’t be a creepyweird interloper. I can imagine many of my friends (and my partner cuz at Hogwarts I’m not #singleforeverlol) would be proud, majestic Eagles. 🙌 Confession: I’d also feel like a total badass for solving the talking door!raven’s riddle and chilling in another House’s common room. 


The end of year exams are coming up. What test will you do the best at?
 Charms! I have a natural affinity for casting Cheering charms, can light up just about any room with Lumos Maxima and I can throw down a mean Scourgify when the sitch calls for it. 🤗




Didja stick with me through it all? Or erm… some booger of a third-year set off a Portable Swamp and entrapped you in the corridor with me while I talked your ear off? OKAYMOVINGON. You made it this far with me doesitmatterhowwegotherelikereally so consider yourself tagged! I wanna hear all about your Back to Hogwarts experience because Portable Swamp, or not we’re now BESTIES



Here are the questions:
Have to go shopping in Diagon Alley! What store do you go to first?
You’re on the train! What are you getting from the trolley?
It’s time for the welcome feast! Which house table are you at?
You get an elective this year! What will it be?
You’ve got a break between classes! What will you be doing?
You get to go to Hogsmeade this year! Where do you go first?
You’re meeting up with friends to hang out! Where in the castle are you all going to chill?
The end of year exams are coming up. What test will you do the best at?


The Back To Hogwarts tag was created by Michelle-- a lovely blogger I tweet on the reg, without dropping dad jokes or making a derp of myself. Yes, people, it happens. It really does. 

Comments

  1. It's ok, I'll sneak you into the common room ;) The Ravenclaw common room is absolutely gorgeous so I totally don't blame you wanting to be there!

    Loved your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually had a few similar answers! The Ravenclaw common room looks dreaaaaamy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts