12 Potter Funkos We NEED Now

12 Pottertastic Funkos We Need NOW!


Those Funko creators --the wizards of merch and collectables--  have given us so many fantastic Potterverse characters! From the full-sized vinyls like the Comic Con Exclusives: Spectrespec wearing Luna Lovegood, and Boggart Snape. To the fun surprise of the Mystery Minis series 1 and 2 pops, to the widely available but delightfully detailed characters like Neville in his Gryffindor robes with Trevor in hand, Luna wearing her DIY lion hat to cheer for the Gryffindor quidditch team, and from the most recent wave Professor Lupin - scars and all!

But what about some of the Wizarding World characters we haven't yet had plasticized for our fangirl (and fanboy) enjoyment and collections?!

These 12 characters will rock our world!!!!!!





1. Gilderoy Lockhart 
“Fame is a fickle friend Harry. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that.”




2. Arthur Weasley
“Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?”


3. Tonks (don't call her Nymphadora!) 
“Wotcher, Harry!”

 

4. Bill & Fleur's Wedding (Yellow Dress) Luna 
“Come, Daddy. Harry doesn't wanna talk to us right now. He's just too polite to say so.”


5. Professor Horace Slughorn 

“Oh, the Three Broomsticks and I go way back! Farther back than I care to admit! Ho ho ho... Why I can remember when it was just ONE Broomstick!” 


6. Mr. Ollivander 
“The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter.” 


7. Molly Weasley 
“Not my daughter, you bitch!”



8. Professor Sybill Trelawney 
“Your aura is pulsing! Are you in the beyond? I think you are!”

 


9. Azkaban Robes Sirius 

“I want to commit the murder I was imprisoned for.” 



10. Cho Chang 

“If they think I’m not going to fight You-Know-Who after what happened to Cedric –”





11. Lavender Brown

"Friends, don't make me laugh! She didn't talk to him for weeks after he started going out with me! But I suppose she wants to make up with him now he's all interesting...." 





12. Fleur Weasley (nee Delacour) Wedding Gown

“What do I care how he looks? I am good-looking enough for both of us, I theenk! All these scars show is zat my husband is brave!”








 
Okay Potterheads! Who do you want to see Funko-fied?



















Comments

  1. My vote is YES for all of these! I’d definitely buy Professor Trelawney! I’d also like a Nearly Headless Nick and a Professor Sprout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't they be just brilliant?! I can imagine Trelawney even holding a little teacup with the grim painted in it! And I'd hope that Professor Sprout would be holding some sort of plant. I love little details in pops, they really make the funkos!

      Delete
  2. I'd like to see Xenophilius, Peeves (imagine the hilariousness of the confusion for the people who have only seen the movies hahahaha) and Kingsley! Love this post. We definitely need more HP Funkos. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yes we do! Xenophilius would be spectacular! I'd love to see him decked out in his joyful yellow wedding wear!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts